Assertive Legal Counsel When You Are Injured
If you are injured in an accident that is caused by someone else’s negligence, the costs of immediate medical bills, long-term rehabilitation, lost wages and loss of long-term earning ability can easily reach tens of thousands or hundreds of thousands of dollars. Insurance companies know this, but their top concern is their own bottom line, so they regularly undervalue or deny legitimate claims.
Attorneys Richard and Joseph Passalacqua of Passalacqua & Passalacqua, LLP, advocate aggressively for individuals in Sonoma County and throughout the North Bay area who have been seriously injured through no fault of their own. You or a loved one has already suffered physically; there is no reason you should suffer financially as well.
We work personal injury cases on a contingency fee basis, which means we only collect if you collect. Contact us to schedule a consultation in which we can review the facts of your case and recommend an effective course of action.
We Have The Resources Needed To Win Cases
Successfully pursuing a personal injury lawsuit requires extensive resources. Insurance companies employ experienced lawyers who use a variety of tactics to attempt to escape their responsibilities. We know the strategies they use and how to counter them. We work with highly regarded medical professionals, accident reconstruction specialists and other experts who help us develop strong cases that will stand up in court. In fact, our meticulous preparation for trial helps us resolve a number of personal injury lawsuits without the need to litigate.
We represent clients in the full spectrum of personal injury cases, including:
- Auto accidents and truck accidents — If the at-fault party is uninsured or underinsured, we may be able to seek compensation from your insurance provider.
- Motorcycle accidents — The serious injuries that result from motorcycle accidents require thorough analysis of the lifetime costs to treat those injuries.
- Bicycle and pedestrian accidents — California laws require motorists to share the road. We understand the rights of bicyclists and pedestrians, and we will fight for the full compensation you deserve.
- Premises liability — Businesses, government entities and individual property owners are responsible for maintaining safe conditions for visitors. We seek compensation for injured individuals following slip-and-fall accidents, dog bites, swimming pool accidents, injuries due to insufficient security or other unsafe conditions.
- Wrongful death — If a family member dies due to someone else’s negligence or willful, wanton or reckless conduct, the damages you may be able to recover include lost wages, medical and funeral costs, loss of enjoyment of life, loss of companionship and loss of training or guidance.
Hesitating May Hurt Your Case
A timely response in personal injury cases is essential to preserve important evidence and prevent injured parties from making statements that may hurt their case. Many injured parties wait too long to contact a lawyer.
Call us or reach us online as soon as possible after you are injured. We can review the facts of our case and provide a candid assessment of what you can expect. If we represent you, we will handle all communications with insurance providers for you. You can focus on caring for your injuries and we will do the rest.
We work with clients throughout Sonoma County and surrounding counties. If your injuries limit your mobility and you cannot make it to our Healdsburg office, we will come to you.